Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Caesar at Posthotellet in Göteborg

It took me three attempts to be able to order a Caesar salad when I was in Sweden last week. I found out that it was impossible to get a Caesar in Båstad and that you can't order a half Caesar salad at Götas Bar in Göteborg. Half, that really should be possible for most chefs to do.

The third attempt was at the new and very big Posthotellet near the train station in Göteborg. The restaurant Norda had Caesar on the menu and it was great. The whole experience eating there was fantastic, amazing staff, good service, delicious bread etc etc.

I give the Caesar: 9/10 

One of the big tables you can book for dinners. 

The bread was amazing.

The Caesar itself, they called it red Caesar salad, I've no idea why.

Maria a ski-instructor friend who lives in Göteborg.

Me and the salad
Ulrika joined us for a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment