Friday, April 12, 2013

A Caesar in Putney at The Normandy

A few weeks ago I went to a pub in Putney, The Normandy, a nice local pub with great atmosphere. I was arriving late due to the traffic and was very happy to sit down and relax in front of the fire with a glas of wine.

I was delighted to see that they served Caesar salads, and they had different combos as well. The chef was great and let me try the salad with both chicken and halloumi cheese.

I give the Caesar: 8/10. It was really nice to be able to customize the salad and have both chicken and halloumi cheese on it.  And I was there in nice company as well :)

Sofie and Aggelos at The Normandy in Putney.
Pre dinner at The Normanys in Putney. 

Caesar salad
Caesar salad with chicken and halloumi cheese. 




1 comment:

  1. Caesar salad dressing recipe
    welcome to my site salad-recipes.info
    These healthy salad recipes are perfect for anyone looking to add a little more nutrition to their diet! There’s a wide variety of green salads, chopped salads, detox salads, colorful fruit salads, chicken salads, seafood salads and plenty more healthy offerings!An amazing, rich, anchovy dressing makes this salad meal. Serve with crusty Italian bread. ”read more

    ReplyDelete